- RSS Channel Showcase 6330113
- RSS Channel Showcase 8018505
- RSS Channel Showcase 3974097
- RSS Channel Showcase 7568062
Articles on this Page
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Being generous when...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Father says accusat...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Expat father in cus...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Employers flout mid...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _First group of pilg...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Over 39,500 registe...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Al Qahtani overcome...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _Six people injured ...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _Man attacks Saher v...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _Crane breakdown cau...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _11 saved at sea aft...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _4 dead, 17 hurt in ...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _36 blocks of hashis...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _Filthy
- 08/18/15--14:00: _New Principal of BI...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _I-Day celebrated by...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _Amin holds farewell...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _PCJ marks Pakistan ...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _Heavy usage jams e-...
- 08/18/15--14:00: _We are not foreigne...
- 08/17/15--14:00: Being generous when exploited
- 08/17/15--14:00: Father says accusations by girl in video trumped up
- 08/17/15--14:00: Expat father in custody for harming infant son
- 08/17/15--14:00: Employers flout mid-day work ban
- 08/17/15--14:00: First group of pilgrims from Malaysia arrives in Madinah
- 08/17/15--14:00: Over 39,500 register in Haj portal on first day
- 08/17/15--14:00: Al Qahtani overcomes all odds to be on top of world
- 08/18/15--14:00: Six people injured in Mikhwah house fire
- 08/18/15--14:00: Man attacks Saher vehicle, driver
- 08/18/15--14:00: Crane breakdown causes traffic chaos
- 08/18/15--14:00: 11 saved at sea after boat crash
- 08/18/15--14:00: 4 dead, 17 hurt in factory fire
- 08/18/15--14:00: 36 blocks of hashish seized
- 08/18/15--14:00: Filthy
- 08/18/15--14:00: New Principal of BIS, Jeddah
- 08/18/15--14:00: I-Day celebrated by ISF Riyadh chapter
- 08/18/15--14:00: Amin holds farewell lunch for Pakistan CG Khokher
- 08/18/15--14:00: PCJ marks Pakistan Independence Day
- 08/18/15--14:00: Heavy usage jams e-gate of Haj Ministry
- 08/18/15--14:00: We are not foreigners, Egypt!
Fahd Bin Jleid Al-Jazirah In Belfast, a 5-star hotel became the butt of public joke when it charged a bottle of drinking water $40, the costliest in Ireland. The hotel justified the price by claiming the water it sold was one of the cleanest in the world. It became normal for the hotel's ordinary guests to carry water bottl
Saudi Gazette report
MADINAH — A Saudi father has refuted claims of torture and abuse made by his daughter in a video she posted on a social media website, Al-Madinah newspaper reported.
Ibrahim Alawi said his daughter accused him using black magic against her and torturing her from a young age.
Saudi Gazette report HAIL — An Arab expatriate was arrested on suspicion of physically assaulting his infant son and then attempting to commit suicide, Al-Hayat newspaper reported."He has been hitting and hurting our son since the day he was born," said the infant's mother, a 19-year-old Syrian ex
Fatima Muhammad Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — Saudi companies are continuing to have employees work outdoors in direct sunlight, with the Ministry of Labor on Monday announcing over 1,200 violations of the government’s ban on working through the middle of the day. The ministry revealed there were 1,225
MADINAH — A total of 423 Malaysian pilgrims arrived in Madinah on Sunday, the first contingent of pilgrims from the southeast Asian country for this year's Haj. They were welcomed at Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz Airport by Malaysian Ambassador Zainol Rahim Zainuddin and other officials in traditional style. At a joint press
MAKKAH — As many as 39,594 Saudis and expatriates have registered in the Haj Ministry's e-gate for domestic pilgrims only eight hours after it was officially launched on Sunday.
According to the ministry's undersecretary Hussain Al-Sharif, more than 18,000 pilgrim
Aqeel Jamil JEDDAH — It was a moment of great pride and honor for Saudi Arabia when Mohammed Al Qahtani won the title of 2015 World Champion of Public Speaking in International speech competition of Toastmasters International held at Las Vegas, US. He represented the District 79, Saudi Arabia in the International Conventio
BAHA — Six people were injured in a fire in Al-Khaldiyah District of Mikhwah. Baha Civil Defense spokesman Col. Jamaan Al-Ghamdi said the fire began on the second floor of a four-story residential building, injuring three women and three children. The victims were taken to hospital and the Civil Defense extinguished the fire. Police are still investigatin
TABUK — Police arrested a man for toppling a vehicle belonging to the Traffic Department and assaulting its driver on Sunday. Tabuk Police said the man in his 30s chased down and crashed into a Saher vehicle causing it to topple over. The man then got out of his Jeep and began attacking the driver of the Saher vehicle with a sharp object. The officer and
JEDDAH — A crane broke down on Al-Haramain Road near the Al-Tahliah Road intersection on Monday, blocking traffic for half an hour. Jeddah Traffic Department reported drivers delayed by the incident were growing restless because of the extreme heat and long wait. Other cars broke down due to the heat and drivers began panicking as a fuel truck was also st
JEDDAH — Search and rescue personnel saved 11 people from drowning at sea after two boats collided off the Jeddah coast. According to Jeddah Border Guards, one boat was carrying eight passengers and the driver. The other boat had two people on it.
JEDDAH — Four people died and 17 were injured after a fire broke out in a cable factory. Makkah Civil Defense spokesman Col. Saeed Sarhan said the fire broke out on the third floor of the six-story factory. The fire spread rapidly, with four victims on the fourth floor dying from smoke inhalation. Sarhan added the Civil Defense managed to evacuate 17 peop
JAZAN — Police have seized 36 blocks of hashish and a firearm hidden in a vehicle and are still searching for its driver. Jazan Police spokesman Lt. Gen. Mohammad Al-Harby said officers on patrol duty spotted a suspicious vehicle and ordered the driver to pull up.The driver attempted to escape and collided with a wall after police gave chase. The driver a
Rubbish piling up in a filthy swamp at Nakasah in the heart of the holy city of Makkah attracts flocks of pigeons and other birds to the neighborhood. — Courtesy Makkah
JEDDAH — Dr. Abdul Baqui has been appointed as new principal of Bangladesh International School (English Section) Jeddah. Recently he handed over the joining letter to Kazi Neamul Bashir, chairman of school governing board (SGB). Ghiasuddin Mahmood, vice chairman, SGB and Mohd. Abdul Kaium, senior vice principal of the school attended the occasion.
Mir Mohsin Ali Saudi Gazette RIYADH — Indian Social Forum North Chapter, Riyadh celebrated the 69th Indian Independence Day with fellow Indian community members at Naigara Restaurant, here on the eve of Independence Day. The program was initiated with Indian unity songs sung by a group of children. Sh
Shahid Amin (R) president JCL & CCCB presented a shield to C.G AFTAB KHOKHAR at the Byblos Lebanese Restaurant Jeddah also seen Samir Nawar on his right & Kaleem Ansari on left. — SG photo by Syed Mussarat Khalil Syed Mussarat Khalil Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — Shahid Amin and his f
Syed Mussarat Khalil Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — Pakistan came into being after a long and hard struggle of millions of Muslims of subcontinent under the visionary leadership of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Allama Muhammad Iqbal and many others who had striven hard to achieve a separate homeland for the Muslims of s
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — The Haj Ministry's e-portal, which was launched on Sunday to help domestic pilgrims register with service-providing companies, has come for heavy criticism.
According to prospective pilgrims, only about 70,000 out of 500,000 people who visited the website were able to register o
Samar Al-Mogren Al-Jazirah Egypt is a better tourist choice for GCC families, especially in the light of its current political and security stability. This makes the Gulf tourist go to Egypt feeling comfortable, safe and secure. However, there are certain issues which the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism should seriously consider when dealing