- RSS Channel Showcase 3572008
- RSS Channel Showcase 3056382
- RSS Channel Showcase 9232956
- RSS Channel Showcase 9594041
Articles on this Page
- 08/16/15--14:00: _21 safety violation...
- 08/16/15--14:00: _Rain shuts down Al-...
- 08/16/15--14:00: _143 kg of rotten me...
- 08/16/15--14:00: _No need to free up ...
- 08/16/15--14:00: _1,855 prospective c...
- 08/16/15--14:00: _Woman accuses emplo...
- 08/16/15--14:00: _Enhancing translat...
- 08/16/15--14:00: _Over 462,000 Yemeni...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Two children saved ...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Negligent municipal...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Gang vandalizes gir...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Customs officers se...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _13 fire victims suf...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _2 Saudis convicted ...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Three Sri Lankans, ...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Riyadh TNTJ organiz...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Indian expats mark ...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Indonesians mark In...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Qatif father dies i...
- 08/17/15--14:00: _Two guards killed i...
- 08/16/15--14:00: 21 safety violations in warehouses
- 08/16/15--14:00: Rain shuts down Al-Mandaq roads
- 08/16/15--14:00: 143 kg of rotten meat seized
- 08/16/15--14:00: No need to free up fuel prices
- 08/16/15--14:00: 1,855 prospective couples warned of genetic risks
- 08/16/15--14:00: Woman accuses employer of sexual harassment
- 08/16/15--14:00: Enhancing translation services in Haj studied
- 08/16/15--14:00: Over 462,000 Yemenis correct status as grace period ends
- 08/17/15--14:00: Two children saved from Yanbu waters
- 08/17/15--14:00: Negligent municipal driver caught on video
- 08/17/15--14:00: Gang vandalizes girls' school
- 08/17/15--14:00: Customs officers seize drug pills in cat's eye
- 08/17/15--14:00: 13 fire victims suffer smoke inhalation
- 08/17/15--14:00: 2 Saudis convicted of terror charges
- 08/17/15--14:00: Three Sri Lankans, Egyptian executed for robbery, murder
- 08/17/15--14:00: Riyadh TNTJ organizes massive blood donation camp
- 08/17/15--14:00: Indian expats mark I-Day by donating blood
- 08/17/15--14:00: Indonesians mark Independence Day
- 08/17/15--14:00: Qatif father dies in bid to save son
- 08/17/15--14:00: Two guards killed in border attack
MAKKAH — The Civil Defense identified 21 violations at warehouses and workshops in Makkah over the past week. Capt. Maj. Ahmad Al-Dlewi, spokesman for the Makkah Civil Defense, said the Civil Defense often carries out inspections to ensure establishments are following the relevant health and safety regulations. “We visited 15
BAHA — Authorities closed roads and streets in the Al-Mandaq Governorate in Baha province on Friday due to heavy rain. The roads were closed for 11 minutes as a precautionary measure to avoid road accidents. A source from the local municipality said the rain did not last long and that extra care needs to be taken due to the mountai
DAMMAM — Municipality officials in the Eastern Province seized 143 kilograms of meat deemed unsuitable for human consumption from a butcher’s shop in the Al-Adamah district of Dammam. Abdulrahman Al-Shaheel, director of public heath at the Eastern Province Municipality, said the store had committed several violations. He urge
Khalaf Al-Harbe Okaz A number of Gulf Cooperation Council countries have started implementing plans to lift subsidies for fuel and free up prices in the domestic market to rationalize government spending in the wake of falling oil prices.
JEDDAH — Health experts and physicians have warned 1,855 prospective couples in Jeddah against pursuing their decision to go ahead with marriage due to genetic risks so far this year.
Laboratory and blood ba
Saudi Gazette report
RIYADH — The Ministry of Health is investigating a complaint by a Saudi woman who said she was sexually harassed and blackmailed when she applied for a job at King Fahd Medical City in Riyadh, Al-Watan reported.
Minister of Health Dr
MAKKAH — Umm Al-Qura University is conducting a study on an enhanced translation program for pilgrims at the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, as the current translation service needs development.
Faris Al-Qahtani Okaz/Saudi Gazette RIYADH — As many as 462,333 Yemeni nationals who were living in the Kingdom illegally have corrected their residency status during the three-month grace period that ended on Sunday. The g
YANBU — Two children were saved from drowning in the sea by border guards. Madinah Civil Defense spokesman Shibnan Al-Qarni said the guards received reports of a 7-year-old Egyptian boy and a 6-year-old Saudi girl drowning in the sea. A rescue team was sent to the scene and the children were saved. Paramedics treated the two children on the spot.
RIYADH — A municipality driver was caught on video driving a leaking water tanker. According to the municipality, managers have seen the video, posted on social media, and will be taking appropriate action against the driver. The municipality condemned the behavior, calling it an act of negligence as leaking tankers waste water and endanger lives of other
TABUK — Police are searching for a gang of unidentified young men suspected of vandalizing Sharma Girls School. Teachers who arrived at the school on Monday morning found furniture in their offices and some of the classrooms damaged and moved around. One of the teachers said there were offensive phrases and drawings on the walls. Some of the phrases were
RIYADH — Saudi Customs seized 956,648 amphetamine pills hidden inside a shipment of cat's eye. Al-Haditha Customs Director Ibrahim Al-Enizi said the shipment of the reflective studs used in road construction arrived at the crossing on the Jordanian border. After a close inspection, officers became suspicious of the shipment. When they opened a box and bro
RIYADH — Thirteen people, including a number of children, suffered smoke inhalation in a house fire on Sunday. Riyadh Red Crescent spokesman Abdullah Al-Muraibidh said the fire broke out in a house on Al-Khurais Road. Six of the victims were children. Paramedics treated victims on the spot and none of them required hospital treatment.
RIYADH — The Criminal Court in Riyadh sentenced two Saudi men found guilty of involvement in terrorist acts to prison and banned them from travel for similar periods upon release. One of the men was sentenced to 8 years in prison after he was found guilty of attempting to illegally enter Yemen in order to fight and train with Al-Qaeda. He was also convict
JEDDAH — Saudi Arabia on Monday executed three Sri Lankans found guilty of robbing and killing a citizen as well as an Egyptian convicted of murder in a separate case, the Interior Ministry said.
The three Sri Lankans were convicted of breaking into the Saudi man's home, striking him on the head and suffocating him before stealing money, th
RIYADH — The South Indian Organization Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath (TNTJ) Riyadh chapter organized its 35th Blood Donation Camp on Friday in coordination with King Fahd Medical City (KFMC) on the eve of India’s Independence Day. The camp started from Morning 8.30 a.m. and lasted till 4.00 p.m. A large number of TNTJ volunteers particip
JEDDAH — A section of the Indian community here celebrated their country’s 69th Independence Day by donating blood to commemorate the date Friday. Around 60 members of Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamaath (TNTJ), a social organization from the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu, gathered at the King Fahd Hospital and donated 50 units of blood
The Indonesian Consulate General in Jeddah held a flag hoisting ceremony Monday morning to mark the country’s Independence Day. The ceremony started at 6 a.m. at the residence of Consul General Dharmakirty Syailendra Putra in Al-Rehab District. The consul general slowly raised the national flag as a student choir sang “Indonesia Raya,” the country’s nati
Saudi Gazette report
DAMMAM — A Saudi father drowned in an attempt to save his seven-year-old son who fell in the sea off Qatif on Friday, Eastern Province Red Crescent spokesman Abdullah Al-Qabili said.
The man was identified as Hani Al-Hamran in his 40s. He was able to save his son before he died.
RIYADH — Two Saudi border guards have been killed in an attack from Yemen by Houthi rebels, official Saudi media reported on Sunday. Sergeants Hasan Ali Al-Ghazwani and Sarwi Al-Saeed were "martyred while carrying out their duty in protecting the country's borders from rebel aggressors" on Sunday, the Saudi Press Agency said, quot