Quantcast
Channel: Saudi Gazette - Kingdom
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 15778

Future of students should not be a tool for the greedy

0
0
Khaled Al-Sulaiman Okaz newspaper A teacher at a private school told me that he spends 10 percent of his energy educating students and uses the remaining 90 percent to convince parents that their sons are receiving a good education. The teacher was complaining to me about the deterioration of education in the private

Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 15778

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images