Articles on this Page
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Warehouse housing f...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _2 die, 1 injured in...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Live hand grenade f...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Man arrested for se...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Newborn found dead
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Paragliding instruc...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Fulfilling a mother...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Iran condemned itself
- 10/03/15--14:00: _‘Daesh’ symptoms
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Govt recruits 33,00...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Pilgrims frequent J...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Ghazala district re...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _DNA sampling for Mi...
- 10/03/15--14:00: _Filipino revert tha...
- 10/03/15--14:00: Warehouse housing food shut down
- 10/03/15--14:00: 2 die, 1 injured in road accident
- 10/03/15--14:00: Live hand grenade found
- 10/03/15--14:00: Man arrested for selling alcohol
- 10/03/15--14:00: Newborn found dead
- 10/03/15--14:00: Paragliding instructor killed in accident
- 10/03/15--14:00: Fulfilling a mother's dream
- 10/03/15--14:00: Iran condemned itself
- 10/03/15--14:00: ‘Daesh’ symptoms
- 10/03/15--14:00: Govt recruits 33,000 expats over 5 years
- 10/03/15--14:00: Pilgrims frequent Jeddah shops to boost sales in post-Haj period
- 10/03/15--14:00: Ghazala district residents decry Makkah municipality’s apathy
- 10/03/15--14:00: DNA sampling for Mina stampede victims begins
- 10/03/15--14:00: Filipino revert thankful to Almighty for leading him to Islam
MAKKAH —The Makkah Municipality shut down a food warehouse on Friday for multiple health violations. Al-Maabidah Municipality Director Khalid Basfar said the warehouse was storing several food items incorrectly. The municipality seized 200 kg of flour and dough, 40 cartons of bottled water and a number of gas cylinders and un
RIYADH — Two men died and another was injured in a road accident. Riyadh Police reported the accident occurred when a sedan and truck collided, resulting in the deaths of the two men.
Paramedics transported the victims to the hospital.
RAFHA, Northern Border — Police found a live hand grenade near the outskirts of the governorate. Northern Border spokesman Col. Uwaidh Bin Mahdi said a citizen reported a strange object he found.
When police inspected the object, they recognized it was an undetonated hand grenade used during the 1990 Gulf War. Police destroye
TURAIF, Northern Border — Police arrested a Saudi for making and selling alcohol from his house. Northern Border spokesman Col. Uwaidh Bin Mahdi said police received information of a man who was allegedly producing and selling alcohol.
Police located the residence of the man and confirmed that he stored and produced alcohol f
BAHA — The dead body of a newborn boy was found under a tree in Al-Hiseen Valley. Asir Police spokesman Col. Saad Tirad said police received reports from a citizen about the body and a forensics team performed an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
The team reported the newborn died of natural causes. Police suspect the
RIJAL ALMA, Asir — A paragliding instructor died after his glider slammed into a mountainside. A source identified the trainer as Ayedh Al-Ahmary who was also a member of Asir Paragliding Club. The accident occurred when Al-Ahmary was paragliding and the direction of the wind suddenly changed causing him to lose control of th
MAKKAH — Yahya Al-Qarni, a young Saudi, is happy for having gotten the opportunity to realize the dream of his mother to perform Haj this year despite the difficulties the two faced while traveling from Najran to Makkah.
They were able to overcome the difficulties being members of the family of a Saudi soldier deployed for th
IRAN condemned itself. Contradictory statements made by Iranian officials about the Kingdom indicate the political chaos their country lives in. On the seventh day of Haj, the head of Haj organization in Iran Saed Awhadi complimented and thanked Saudi Arabia for the efforts dedicated to servi
Fahd Bin Jleid Al-Jazirah EVERY disease has hidden or obvious symptoms that doctors can diagnose and treat. But most of us can identify certain illnesses just by recognizing the psychological or physical symptoms, which enables us to visit the doctor just in time and before it’s too late. What a
RIYADH — Despite Nitaqat and other Saudization programs, government departments in the Kingdom have recruited 33,497 foreign workers during the past five years, Al-Eqtisadiah reported on Thursday quoting a statistical report. “About 70 percent of these workers were recruited for health and educational jobs,” the r
Saudi Gazette report
MAKKAH — After successfully completing the annual pilgrimage, many foreign Hajis visit the business city of Jeddah for shopping and purchasing souvenirs for their kith and kin back home.
Businesses in the city expect 40% hike in their sales as a result of pilgrim pur
Saudi Gazette report MAKKAH — Ghazala has become one of forgotten districts under the Makkah Municipality located just nine kilometers north of the Grand Mosque. Mismanagement is the main problem facing its development, say its residents. The presence of stray dogs has threatened the pea
Ashwaq Al-Tuwairqi Okaz/ Saudi Gazette MAKKAH — Al-Nour Specialist Hospital has started taking the DNA of the next of kin of the unidentified deceased victims of the Mina Stampede. Al-Nour Specialist Hospital Director Ayman Yamani said the Ministry of Health has assigned the hospi
Saudi Gazette report
MAKKAH — THIRTY-year-old Roman Catholic Jeffrey Perida, a Filipino, who was planning to become a successful preacher, never thought he would embrace Islam one day, changing his life completely.
He is now a Muslim and he performed Haj this year as a guest of Custodian