- RSS Channel Showcase 4773491
- RSS Channel Showcase 4668871
- RSS Channel Showcase 2802396
- RSS Channel Showcase 8578164
Articles on this Page
- 09/14/15--14:00: _Majlis-e-Iqbal orga...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _AIUS, Bihar Foundat...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _‘Idrak’ Toastmaster...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _370,000 pilgrims to...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _More than a million...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _Standing at Arafat ...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _Don’t do these thin...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _The foreign recruit...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _IIROSA plans to dis...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _Civil Defense using...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _‘Care center in Mak...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _Survivors speak of ...
- 09/14/15--14:00: _Crane collapse: Rel...
- 09/15/15--14:00: _Riyadh TNTJ organiz...
- 09/15/15--14:00: _‘Keys to success’ s...
- 09/15/15--14:00: _FRiENDi mobile wish...
- 09/15/15--14:00: _‘Hindi Divas’ marke...
- 09/15/15--14:00: _Drunken drifters ar...
- 09/15/15--14:00: _Rotten food product...
- 09/15/15--14:00: _Three arrested for ...
- 09/14/15--14:00: Majlis-e-Iqbal organization commemorates death anniversary of Jinnah
- 09/14/15--14:00: AIUS, Bihar Foundation bids farewell to Dr. Aleem
- 09/14/15--14:00: ‘Idrak’ Toastmaster Club focuses on growth of Urdu
- 09/14/15--14:00: 370,000 pilgrims to use Mashaer train
- 09/14/15--14:00: More than a million pilgrims arrive
- 09/14/15--14:00: Standing at Arafat on Sept. 23
- 09/14/15--14:00: Don’t do these things there!
- 09/14/15--14:00: The foreign recruitment case file
- 09/14/15--14:00: Civil Defense using GPS, CCTV cameras
- 09/14/15--14:00: ‘Care center in Makkah kicks autistic child out’
- 09/14/15--14:00: Survivors speak of fear and pain
- 09/14/15--14:00: Crane collapse: Relatives of injured heave a sigh of relief
- 09/15/15--14:00: Riyadh TNTJ organizes blood donation camp for Haj pilgrims
- 09/15/15--14:00: ‘Keys to success’ stressed at BMC symposium
- 09/15/15--14:00: FRiENDi mobile wishes all the pilgrims blessed Haj
- 09/15/15--14:00: ‘Hindi Divas’ marked with fervor
- 09/15/15--14:00: Drunken drifters arrested in Qassim
- 09/15/15--14:00: Rotten food products seized in Al-Ahsa
- 09/15/15--14:00: Three arrested for stealing artifacts
Syed Mussarat Khalil Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — Majlis-e-Iqbal, the sister organization of Aalami Urdu Markaz (AUM), held a meeting to commemorate the 67th death anniversary of Baba-e-Quom (Father of the Nation) Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and the 50th Defense Day of Pakistan at the residence of renowned social act
Mir Mohsin Ali Saudi Gazette RIYADH — “Being a gentleman is quite common but beings a good friend is rare,” was the feeling expressed by the All India United Society (AIUS) team in Riyadh that gathered at Niagara Restaurant to bid farewell to Dr. Mohammed Aleem, secretary labor, press and informati
Saudi Gazette Report DAMMAM — Due to its emphasis on softness, politeness and propriety, Urdu has always been considered an elevated, somewhat aristocratic or even elitist language and when compared with the others, there is a perception of the richness and the sweetness of the language. It continues to conjure a special,
MAKKAH — The Mashaer train will transport as many as 370,000 pilgrims between Makkah and the holy sites this Haj season, the department of central projects of the Ministry of Rural and Municipal Affairs has announced.
The Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said in a report on Sunday that domestic pilgrims and those from GCC countries, South Asia, Tu
RIYADH — A total of 1,030,584 pilgrims have arrived in the Kingdom until Sunday, the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said on Monday quoting a statistical report issued by the Passports Department (Jawazat). According to the report, 995,684 pilgrims have arrived by air through King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah and Prince Muhammad Bin Abdul Aziz Inter
Saudi Gazette report
RIYADH — Standing at Arafat, the pinnacle of Haj pilgrimage, is set for Wednesday, Sept. 23, a statement from the Supreme Court said here on Sunday. Since new moon was not sighted on Sunday anywhere in the Kingdom, the lunar month of Dhul Hijja starts Tuesday, Sept. 15, the court statement carried by S
Fahd Bin Jleid Al-Jazirah A new list entitled “Don’t do these things in these countries” is being republished and translated in the international media. I tried to look for a Gulf country or even an Arab country in the list, but I could not find one. This questions our capability to disseminate our cultur
Khaled Al-Sulaiman Okaz After harshly criticizing the Ministry of Labor for not solving the problem of foreign labor recruitment, Shoura Council members called for the withdrawal of the case file from the ministry without deciding to which governmental body it should be delegated. Personally, I do not care about who takes c
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — The seasonal "Adahi” project in which sacrificial meat is distributed by the International Islamic Relief Organization, Saudi Arabia (IIROSA) has an impact on thousands of people around the world.
This year, IIROSA plans to distribute the sacrificial meat in 17 count
Badea Abu Al-Naja Saudi Gazette MAKKAH — The Civil Defense center at the holy sites has completed its preparations to monitor pilgrims in Mina, Muzdalifa and Arafat. It has also directed its field teams to possible accident areas and danger zones using the latest Global Positioning System (GPS), CCTV cameras and tel
MAKKAH — The mother of a 9-year old autistic boy has filed a complaint at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Makkah Emirate against a private educational and care center for children with special needs in the holy city.
Umm Kaid Al-Otaibi alleges that the center&r
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — It was a painful scene indeed! People were neither able to express their joy at surviving the deadly accident, nor were they able to cry for those who died when a crane at the Grand Mosque in Makkah collapsed on Friday afternoon.
Beyond these contradictory feelings, they heard
Saudi Gazette report MAKKAH — Ahmed Ali, a young Egyptian pilgrim, was with his father in the Grand Mosque on Friday when a crane collapsed killing and injuring a number of people. He was not hurt in the incident but his heart went out for his father who thought he was dead after seeing his photo on the soci
RIYADH — The Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath (TNTJ) Riyadh Chapter organized the 37th Mega Blood Donation Camp in order for the blood to be used during this year’s Haj. The campaign was held last Friday in coordination with “King Fahd Medical City (KFMC). Over 410 people participated in the drive and altoge
Syeda Amtul Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — During the Orientation Week for new students, Batterjee Medical College organized a lecture entitled ‘Keys to Success,’ which was presented by Dr. Majed Ali Qanash, psychology and behavior consultant, at Sheikh Abdul Jalil Auditorium, BMC.
FRiENDi mobile would like to wish all pilgrims coming to Saudi Arabia a very blessed Haj. FRiENDi mobile is also delighted to announce the launch of its new Haj SIM card specifically for those making Haj pilgrimage this year. With FRiENDi mobile, you can enjoy great network coverage, excellent call quality and high speed internet service. You can en
Saudi Gazette report JEDDAH — Hindi Divas was celebrated at Indian Consulate General premises on Monday with fervor, with three members of the Indian community feted for their efforts in writing in Hindi with flair. The Head of Chancery and Consul Education Mohd. Raghib Qureshi was the ch
BURAIDAH — Two young men have been arrested for drifting and firing randomly. Qassim Police spokesman, Capt. Badr Al-Suhaibani, said citizens had complained about two young men drifting in their neighborhood and shooting weapons endangering the lives of others.
The police tracked down the two men and chased them until they we
AL-AHSA — The municipality in Al-Ahsa has shut down 26 food stores and restaurants, and seized 920 kg of rotten food products.
Municipality spokesman Khalid Boshal said the food seized was rotten, expired and stored incorrectly, and that restaurants and stores were shut down due to several health violations.
BURAIDAH — Three persons have been arrested for allegedly stealing artifacts from a museum in Al-Ras Governorate. Upon receiving a report on the theft from the museum a crack team of police officers started investigations and found the items hidden in an abandoned building nearby and ready to be sold later on the black market, Qassim Police spokesman, Capt