- RSS Channel Showcase 2504337
- RSS Channel Showcase 4863102
- RSS Channel Showcase 9948965
- RSS Channel Showcase 5554097
Articles on this Page
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Jeddah residents en...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Twenty mobiles gift...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Police returns stol...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Pickpockets arreste...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Snapchat Makkah Live
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Smile, it’s Eid
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Firecrackers cause ...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Escaped prisoner ar...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Mystery shrouds you...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Expert: Security in...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _‘Your Eid is Our Ei...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _Expatriate stabbed ...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _Five children die i...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _Cosmetic warehouse ...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _Person who threaten...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _22,000 firecrackers...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _King Khalid Airport...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _A terrorist who tur...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _‘Eid Bus’ tours Sau...
- 07/19/15--14:00: _Four brothers arres...
- 07/18/15--14:00: Jeddah residents enthralled by fun activities
- 07/18/15--14:00: Twenty mobiles gifted to cleaners in Al-Majmaah
- 07/18/15--14:00: Police returns stolen car to its lawful owner
- 07/18/15--14:00: Pickpockets arrested in Makkah
- 07/18/15--14:00: Snapchat Makkah Live
- 07/18/15--14:00: Smile, it’s Eid
- 07/18/15--14:00: Firecrackers cause fires in Al-Baha villages
- 07/18/15--14:00: Escaped prisoner arrested
- 07/18/15--14:00: Mystery shrouds young man killing
- 07/18/15--14:00: Expert: Security in airports is not enough
- 07/18/15--14:00: ‘Your Eid is Our Eid’ festival in full swing
- 07/19/15--14:00: Expatriate stabbed to death in Makkah
- 07/19/15--14:00: Five children die in road accident
- 07/19/15--14:00: Cosmetic warehouse fire put out
- 07/19/15--14:00: Person who threatened Saudi actor held
- 07/19/15--14:00: 22,000 firecrackers seized on first day of Eid
- 07/19/15--14:00: King Khalid Airport’s technical glitch
- 07/19/15--14:00: A terrorist who turned his family's Eid into a sad one
- 07/19/15--14:00: ‘Eid Bus’ tours Saudi capital to spread happiness during holidays
Saleh Fareed Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — The Eid Festival kicked in with its promise of fun and entertainment for families here with colorful cultural performances, traditional dances, circus, other awesome shows that entertained visitors at Balad, Corniche, malls and other pla
The Patients’ Friends Committee in Al-Majmaah has presented cleaners, who sustained injuries in a traffic accident last week, 20 mobile telephones. Several members of the committee paid a visit to check on the health of the injured workers in the hospital. The committee members’ visit aims to support the workers psychologically and socially.
TAIF – Police here has found a stolen car few hours after its owner filed a vehicle theft report. The description and information of the car were sent to all police officers and highway patrol officers in the Makkah Region. Following a thorough search, the highway patrol officers found the vehicle near Sasco Bridge on Riyadh Road but did not find anyone i
MAKKAH — Sixteen Arab expatriates, who had formed a pickpocket gang and robbed Umrah pilgrims of their possession, have been apprehended, said Makkah Region Police spokesman Col. Ati Al-Qurashi. The gang of five men, four women, and seven children was arrested by secret police agents. All stolen amounts of money and cell phones were confiscated. Also, ano
Hiba Zuhair Qadi Makkah It all started when Snapchat featured Tel Aviv Live and streamed short clips of different places in the city made by the residents of Tel Aviv. In some of the clips, people were boasting about the charming beaches of the city and the restaurants that sell falafel and humus as Israeli popular dishes. Muslims all ove
Muhammad Al-Osaimi Okaz People do not smile a lot these days for many reasons that I cannot sum up in this article. But I would like to ask everyone to smile in Eid because this is the time of joy and happiness. We are supposed to enjoy Eid as much as possible and let those around us feel the same. Remember your wives first and tell them
AL-BAHA — Civil Defense here received 35 fire reports in several villages, according to spokesman Col. Jaman Al-Ghamdi. Firecrackers were blamed for the blazes that broke out in the villages after some boys burst firecrackers near grassy areas. No one was injured. The spokesman has called upon village residents to keep a close eye on their children and no
JEDDAH — A convict who escaped from Buraidah Central Hospital around ten days ago has been arrested, said Al-Qassim Prison Directorate spokesman Brig. Ayoub Hejab. Emergency was announced when the prisoner fled from the hospital. Prison and police officers as well as secret agents joined forces and started an exhaustive search for the convict. He was arre
QURAYYAT — Police here found a dead young man and his friend, who was lying next to him in a critical condition, in mysterious circumstances in the desert, according to Al-Jouf Police spokesman Dr. Turki Al-Muwaishir. The victim and his friend went with two other young men on an excursion in the desert three days ago. His father got worried about him afte
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — A National Security expert said the General Authority for Civil Aviation (GACA) is the one to blame for accidents happening in airports, Makkah daily reported.“The security department at the general authority should provide the necessary equipment and staff members to ens
Layan Damanhouri Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — Eid here is a family occasion, where traditional customs will be revived throughout the annual Eid festival. After the Eid mashhad prayer in the morning, families unite and start their day of celebratio
MAKKAH — A Saudi has stabbed an Arab expatriate to death here, according to Makkah Region Police spokesman Col. Ati Al-Qurashi. The victim, aged 30, was pronounced dead at the hospital. He was stabbed in the chest by a knife and the wound inflicted was deep that he died shortly after the altercation. The forensic doctor will run a postmortem examination a
RIYADH — Five children were killed Saturday in a road accident near Al-Saleel checkpoint north of Riyadh, according to Red Crescent spokesman Abdullah Al-Meraibed. The accident was reported at 12:15 p.m. and three ambulances and paramedic teams were sent over to the scene. Five children were pronounced dead at the scene while two persons were found
RIYADH — Civil Defense firefighters battled for few hours a big fire that ripped through a cosmetic warehouse at Al-Sili neighborhood here, said spokesman Maj. Muhammad Al-Hamadi. The fire was reported on Saturday at 5:10 a.m. and several firefighting teams were dispatched to the scene immediately to douse the blaze. The warehouse was full of cosmetics an
JEDDAH — Authorities have arrested a Daesh (so-called IS) member who threatened Nasser Al-Qasabi on Twitter following a TV episode criticizing Daesh. Jelaibeeb Al-Jazrawi tweeted that he would make Al-Qasabi regret acting in that episode and would kill him. The episode of the "Selfie" TV Series shed light on the deviant and extreme thoughts and
JEDDAH — Ministry of Commerce and Industry inspectors confiscated here 22,000 firecrackers on the first day of Eid Al-Fitr holidays. Earlier, the ministry said it would provide a reward of SR5,000 to anyone who reports a firecracker warehouse to authorities. It urged the general public to work together with it to net firecracker dealers who inflict great
Khalid Al-Sulaiman Okaz The Passports Department of King Khalid International Airport welcomed travelers on the first day of Eid by making them wait for long hours in line due to a technical glitch in the communications and information technology network. The passport officers had to finalize the exit procedures manually instead through c
Abdo Khal Okaz Last Thursday was a disastrous day in the life of a Saudi family because one of their members killed his uncle and then blew himself up near a checkpoint close to Al-Ha'er Prison in Riyadh. Everyone who read the news was literally shocked over it because it was a horrendous act. Still, we cannot feel with the same intensit
RIYADH — A bus toured different parts of the Saudi capital Riyadh on Friday as part of Saudi youth initiative to celebrate the Muslim Eid Al-Fitr holiday along with friends, children suffering from illness and domestic workers. The “Eid Bus” initiative was aimed at encouraging youth to extend their Eid greetings to their love o
Saudi Gazette report MADINAH – Four brothers, arrested for not respecting the sanctity of the Prophet’s Mosque here by playing cards (baloot), were released according to Okaz Arabic daily. The four were caught playing cards in the holy haram during the last few days of Ramadan. But concerned auth