- RSS Channel Showcase 4479684
- RSS Channel Showcase 9246115
- RSS Channel Showcase 4130322
- RSS Channel Showcase 5359949
Articles on this Page
- 07/16/15--14:00: _Deputy Crown Prince...
- 07/16/15--14:00: _Man accused of conn...
- 07/16/15--14:00: _Eid in the past and...
- 07/16/15--14:00: _Labor panel reviews...
- 07/16/15--14:00: _Civil Defense to cr...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Three drunk men arr...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Cocaine busted in J...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Expatriate worker s...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _32 Umrah pilgrims a...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Expat workers arres...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Snapshot participat...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Five things to watc...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Visiting the sick i...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Colors of Eid aroun...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Hairdressers predic...
- 07/17/15--14:00: _Investors: 60 perce...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Million copies of t...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _SCTA shuts down hot...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _5 cheapest countrie...
- 07/18/15--14:00: _Environmental pollu...
- 07/16/15--14:00: Deputy Crown Prince receives telephone call
- 07/16/15--14:00: Man accused of conning thousands of citizens out of SR400m acquitted
- 07/16/15--14:00: Eid in the past and present
- 07/16/15--14:00: Labor panel reviews cases of fired Saudi women
- 07/16/15--14:00: Civil Defense to crack down on firecrackers
- 07/17/15--14:00: Three drunk men arrested for assault
- 07/17/15--14:00: Cocaine busted in Jeddah
- 07/17/15--14:00: Expatriate worker stabbed to death
- 07/17/15--14:00: 32 Umrah pilgrims admitted to hospital
- 07/17/15--14:00: Expat workers arrested for carrying huge sums of money
- 07/17/15--14:00: Snapshot participates in Eid Al-Fitr
- 07/17/15--14:00: Five things to watch out for in Eid
- 07/17/15--14:00: Visiting the sick in Eid
- 07/17/15--14:00: Colors of Eid around Kingdom
- 07/17/15--14:00: Hairdressers predicament during last days of Ramadan, Eid
- 07/17/15--14:00: Investors: 60 percent increase in gold sales on Eid night
- 07/18/15--14:00: Million copies of the Qur'an in the Grand Mosque
- 07/18/15--14:00: SCTA shuts down hotel booking office
- 07/18/15--14:00: 5 cheapest countries to visit during Eid
- 07/18/15--14:00: Environmental pollution kills fish in Saihat
MAKKAH — Deputy Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman, second deputy premier and minister of defense received a phone call Thursday from the Egyptian Commander in Chief of Armed Forces and Minister of Defense and Military Production, General Sedqi Sobhi.
During the telephone conversation, they reviewed aspects of military cooperation between the
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — The Riyadh Criminal Court has acquitted a man who conned SR400 million out of 6,000 citizens of money laundering charges, Al-Hayat daily reported. Some of the victims are nationals of nearby Gulf countries.
JEDDAH — Ramadan is about to end and we thank Allah Almighty for enabling us to complete it successfully. We glorify Him for His bounties and blessings.
Eid Al-Fitr is drawing near. It is an occasion when hear
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — The Labor Dispute Committee is looking into three cases filed by nine Saudi women who were fired from their jobs, Makkah daily reported. The women, working in women’s accessory and perfume shops, have accused their employers of violating the labor r
Saudi Gazette report JEDDAH – The Civil Defense of Makkah Region has started clamping down on firecracker dealers and the places they hide firecrackers, according to spokesman Col. Saeed Al-Sarhan, Al-Hayat daily reported. He urged parents t
QURAYYAT – Police here have arrested three young men, who were inebriated, for stabbing a man on the street, according to Al-Jouf Police Superintendent Maj. Gen. Obaid Al-Darami. The officers busted their house and found some apparatus that were used to make alcohol. The victim was rushed to Qurayyat General Hospital by his father, who told the officers t
RIYADH – King Abdulaziz International Airport’s customs officers have foiled an attempt to smuggle 1.7 grams of cocaine, said customers director Muhammad Al-Aqeel. One of the officers got suspicious about a passenger and asked the passenger to undergo an abdominal x-ray. The result came out positive and 143 capsules were found inside his body. Offic
TURAIF – An Egyptian man working for a local construction establishment here was stabbed to death by his compatriot Wednesday, according to Northern Frontier Police spokesman Col. Owayed Al-Anazi. The victim was lying motionless in a pool of blood at the crime scene. Police arrested the criminal immediately. He confessed to killing his fellow Egyptian ove
MADINAH – Thirty two Umrah pilgrims sustained moderate to dangerous injuries after the bus transporting them hit a truck on Al-Hijra Road here, according to Madinah Red Crescent spokesman Khalid Al-Harbi. The bus was heading to Madinah when the accident took place. The bus driver lost control and hit the truck from behind. Four people were seriously injur
TAIF – Makkah Region Highway Patrol officers have arrested several Yemeni workers who were carrying with them around SR271,000. The officers got suspicious about the men’s activities on the road and asked them to pull over where they frisked them then search the car to find this large amount of money. The workers failed to provide the officers with
Follow up Online Al-Riyadh Snapshot application has allocated a story today Friday on Eid Al-Fitr. Users from different Muslim countries contributed with snapshots on this day that starts with Eid prayer after sunrise. The users participated with pictures and videos on the activities and rituals in Eid celebrations.
JEDDAH — Expert warned all Muslims from five bad habit people tend to fall into right after Ramadan and on Eid.
Social medicine consultant Dr. Abdulhafiz Khoujah said there are five things which people do in Eid that could be detrimental to them.
Dr. Haitham Mahmoud Shawly Okaz Some people are spending the days of Eid Al-Fitr Holidays on beds at the hospital. They will feel lonely, sad, and isolated from society if we do not visit them and relieve their pain. The Eid Festival is a big joy that should be shared by everyone, including the patients lying on beds in ho
Emir of Jazan region visits children in orphanage to share Eid Fitr celebration with them. — SPA
JEDDAH — During the last days of Ramadan and the Eid nights beauty salons become the crowded place to visit in Saudi Arabia. Most of the hairdressers and the employees spend their Eid night at their workplace.
They barely contact their families or see them during these da
JEDDAH – Gold shops saw an increase in gold sales on the night of Eid as the price of grams for (18,21,22,24) carats went down. The gram of 24 carat gold reached SR138.52 while that of 22 carat gold dropped to SR126.98. The gram of 21 carat and 18 carat decreased to SR121.21 and SR1
MAKKAH — There are about a million copies of the Qur'an placed in as many as 3,750 shelves in the Grand Mosque for the use of pilgrims and visitors.
Mohamed Riyyal Al-Silani, director of the department of books in the Presidency of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques, said there are 45 translations of
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — The Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities (SCTA) shut down an unlicensed services office in Sari Street, Al-Hayat reported.
A source from the commission said the office offered hotel booking services and was operating
Many Muslims prefer to travel during Eid and this year the summer holidays too fit in with the Eid holidays. Many opted to spend Eid at home before venturing out to spend their holidays.
Because of the inc
Saudi Gazette report AL-QATIF — Environmental pollution in Saihat Village killed thousands of fish while harming the marine ecosystem and the fishermen’s income, Al-Hayat reported. Eastern Province Fishermen Society Deputy Head Jafar Al-Safwani sai