- RSS Channel Showcase 5004787
- RSS Channel Showcase 5137535
- RSS Channel Showcase 4701514
- RSS Channel Showcase 3291878
Articles on this Page
- 07/13/15--14:00: _Case of child moles...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _Authorities find it...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _Officials abusing l...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _African maid commit...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Man arrested for sh...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _76 beggars arrested
- 07/14/15--14:00: _858 illegal expatri...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Man begging with ve...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Housemaid arrested ...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Annual Iftar Celebr...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _NRIF Riyadh bids fa...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Gulbarga’s KBN Engi...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Anjuman-e-Irfaniyah...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Majlis-e-Ilm-o-Adab...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Three cases at Madi...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Ekhaa Campaign draw...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _The story of a rest...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _2,606 additional fl...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Iconic Hamad Al-Zam...
- 07/14/15--14:00: _Ministry employs on...
- 07/13/15--14:00: Case of child molester forwarded to penal court
- 07/13/15--14:00: Authorities find it tough to manage overcrowding in the Grand Mosque
- 07/13/15--14:00: Officials abusing land grants face the music
- 07/14/15--14:00: African maid commits suicide
- 07/14/15--14:00: Man arrested for shooting his family
- 07/14/15--14:00: 76 beggars arrested
- 07/14/15--14:00: 858 illegal expatriates arrested
- 07/14/15--14:00: Man begging with ventilator arrested
- 07/14/15--14:00: Housemaid arrested for abusing child
- 07/14/15--14:00: Annual Iftar Celebration
- 07/14/15--14:00: NRIF Riyadh bids farewell to Dr. Aleem
- 07/14/15--14:00: Gulbarga’s KBN Engineering College Alumni hosts Iftar program
- 07/14/15--14:00: Anjuman-e-Irfaniyah Iftar party cherished
- 07/14/15--14:00: Majlis-e-Ilm-o-Adab fetes senior Indian, Pakistani engineers
- 07/14/15--14:00: Three cases at Madinah rehab center probed
- 07/14/15--14:00: Ekhaa Campaign draws support from wide section of society
- 07/14/15--14:00: The story of a restaurant in Buraidah
- 07/14/15--14:00: 2,606 additional flights for Eid
- 07/14/15--14:00: Iconic Hamad Al-Zamil mourned
- 07/14/15--14:00: Ministry employs only Saudis in 3rd phase
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — The Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution has forwarded the case of the man accused of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl to the penal court, Al-Hayat reported.
A source from the bureau said the case was thoroughly investigated and the victim was
Saudi Gazette report MAKKAH — Haj and Umrah Special Forces work on maintaining public security and managing the large crowds that flock the Grand Mosque in Ramadan to perform Umrah. There are 2,800 officers who work round-the-clock to serve the visitors of the Grand Mosque, Al-Riyadh dai
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH – The Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs will crack down on all officials who abuse land grants, Al-Watan daily reported.
The ministry will start an investigation into allegations that some officials were involved in buying land from beneficiaries, source
BISHA, ASIR — The police found a dead African maid in a deserted house. Asir Police reported the maid worked at the house next to the one she was found in. The police concluded the maid had run away from the house she worked in and committed suicide by hanging herself in the deserted house. The body was taken to the morgue and the police are still investi
AL-QURAYYAT, AL-JOUF — The police arrested a man for threatening his family members and shooting randomly. Al-Jouf Police spokesman Col. Turki Al-Muwaishir said the police received reports from a citizen about his 34-year-old brother. The citizen said his brother suffers from a mental illness and he had taken his father’s gun and began shooting his
BURAIDAH — The police arrested 76 beggars here during the month of Ramadan. Qassim Police Capt. Badr Al-Suhaibani said the police ran an inspection campaign, which started on the first day of Ramadan. The campaign included all cities and villages of Qassim Province. A total of 23 of the beggars were non-Saudi while the rest were Saudis.
HAIL — The police arrested 858 illegal expatriates in its inspection campaign during the past month. Hail Police spokesman Capt. Sami Al-Shammary said the campaign started on the first day of Ramadan. It is now the last few days of Ramadan and the campaign inspected all areas and villages of Hail Province. The campaign arrested anyone who has violated lab
TAIF — The Anti-Beggary Committee arrested a man for begging in front of several mosques after Taraweeh prayers time. The committee said it received reports of a man in his thirties walking around Al-Shafaa Road with a little boy and girl. He would walk with a medical ventilator on him while begging people for money. The committee arrested him and found o
RIYADH — The police arrested an Indonesian maid for physically assaulting an eight-month-old boy, whose skull fractured and he suffered from internal bleeding. The victim’s mother said she was out with her husband when she left her son, Basim, and his twin brother at home with the maid. When she returned, she noticed her son would get into frequent
Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo hosted its annual Iftar gathering for its employees to celebrate the spirit of the holy month of Ramadan at Movenpick Al Nawras Resort in Jeddah. The event organized by Area Manager Ahmed Fawzi Kanoo was aimed to strengthen community relationship amongst the Kanoo staff and the company management. Ahmed congratulated the staff on the occasion of the holy m
Mir Mohsin Ali RIYADH – Dr. Mohammed Aleem, third Secretary, Information and Labor, Embassy of India here said that many Indian expatriates still needs to correct their legal status in the Kingdom and many of them are seeking the help of embassy to correct their status. Officials are trying to solve th
JEDDAH — KBN Engineering College Gulbarga Alumni hosted an iftar program at a local restaurant here. Syed Mohiuddin, general secretary of the alumni, welcomed all the members and guests and also highlighted the aims and objectives of the alumni. President of Alumni Syed Nasir Khursheed while addressing the audience
Muhammad Mujahid Syed Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — “Such types of programs strengthen the bond of love and unity among the whole humanity. The love for our beloved Prophet, peace be upon him, is the shield that can save us from going astray,” said Azeez while addressing Anjuman-e-Irfaniyah, Jeddah’
Standing (From left to right) Indian engineer Shujauddin, 2nd left, and Pakistani engineers Aziz, 3rd left ,and Khalid Jawed, 4th left, with the attendees of Majlis-e-Ilm-o-Adab, Jeddah’s program. — SG photo by Muhammad Mujahid Syed. Muhammad Mujahid Syed Saudi Gazette JEDDAH &mda
Saudi Gazette report
MADINAH — The branch of the Ministry of Social Affairs here has opened investigations in three alleged cases of negligence in the Madinah comprehensive rehabilitation center. According to a report by Al-Watan, the first case involved a disabled female resident who suffered various burns
RIYADH — The "Ekhaa" Campaign (#Minkom_Wfikom) recorded remarkable attention from all categories of society on social networking (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram), where all reacted by providing contribution, donation, encouragment, support or plain good wishes. The campaign was launched by Majed Al Qasabi, minister of social aff
Yusuf Al-Muhaimeed Al-Jazirah When one of my relatives told me that there are young men who travel from Buraidah to Madinah in order to fetch meals from one of the famous restaurants I did not believe him. He explained to me that they make profit by delivering meals from this famous restaurant using their private cars.
Rayan Abu Shoushah
JEDDAH — King Abdulaziz International Airport reported the number of flights for Eid break reached 2,606 additional flights.
Badr Al-Shihrani said the airport was very crowded as thousands of people wish to travel for the Eid break.
“I was ver
Saeed Haider Saudi Gazette AlKHOBAR — A pall of gloom descended on Eastern Province at the sudden demise of its dynamic and iconic figure Hamad Bin Abdullah Al-Zamil on Monday. His mortal remains were buried in the presence of his family members, friends and leading businessmen of the Eastern Province. The funeral p
Saudi Gazette report
RIYADH — The Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs reported it will only employ Saudis to organize the upcoming election campaigns, Al-Watan reported.
Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs City Councils Director Jadie Al-Qahtani said the directorate has employed foreigners during its