- RSS Channel Showcase 5061344
- RSS Channel Showcase 2425456
- RSS Channel Showcase 1886388
- RSS Channel Showcase 3575516
Articles on this Page
- 07/12/15--14:00: _SEDCO Holding Group...
- 07/12/15--14:00: _Ban on travel sough...
- 07/12/15--14:00: _Six cases of forced...
- 07/12/15--14:00: _Proper hygiene awar...
- 07/12/15--14:00: _Two supervisors arr...
- 07/12/15--14:00: _12 new plasma scree...
- 07/12/15--14:00: _Shop at dawn is the...
- 07/12/15--14:00: _Workers hurt as und...
- 07/12/15--14:00: _18,000 fake Saudiza...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _Ceiling collapse in...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _99 heroin capsules ...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _Saudi injured in sh...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _1,200 pieces of unl...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _3 warehouses, toy s...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _Mortar bombs found ...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _Almansak warns agai...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _The guillotine of b...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _15 illegal vendors ...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _NSHR deals with ove...
- 07/13/15--14:00: _1,800 lost children...
- 07/12/15--14:00: SEDCO Holding Group launches ‘Volunteer Your Skills’ program
- 07/12/15--14:00: Ban on travel sought in 507 cases in 9 months: Ministry
- 07/12/15--14:00: Six cases of forced marriage this year
- 07/12/15--14:00: Proper hygiene awareness is a must
- 07/12/15--14:00: Two supervisors arrested for forcing street cleaners to beg
- 07/12/15--14:00: 12 new plasma screens at the Grand Mosque
- 07/12/15--14:00: Shop at dawn is the new mantra
- 07/12/15--14:00: Workers hurt as under-construction building collapses in Makkah
- 07/12/15--14:00: 18,000 fake Saudization cases dropped from social insurance
- 07/13/15--14:00: Ceiling collapse injures 9 workers
- 07/13/15--14:00: 99 heroin capsules seized in Jeddah
- 07/13/15--14:00: Saudi injured in shelling
- 07/13/15--14:00: 1,200 pieces of unlicensed bread seized in Jazan
- 07/13/15--14:00: 3 warehouses, toy shop catch fire
- 07/13/15--14:00: Mortar bombs found in Liyah valley
- 07/13/15--14:00: Almansak warns against fraudulent Haj websites
- 07/13/15--14:00: The guillotine of bureaucracy
- 07/13/15--14:00: 15 illegal vendors held in Makkah
- 07/13/15--14:00: NSHR deals with over 40,321 cases in 11 years
- 07/13/15--14:00: 1,800 lost children returned to parents
Saudi Gazette report JEDDAH — As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, SEDCO Holding Group launched ‘Volunteer Your Skills’ program this Ramadan. It essentially relies on the goodwill and spirit of its employees. The group held two distinct initiatives to shape the
Saudi Gazette report
RIYADH — The Ministry of Justice reported there have been 507 lawsuits calling for travel ban during the past nine months.
The reports showed an increase in comparison to the same nine months of last year when lawsuits calling for travel ban reached
Saudi Gazette report
DAMMAM — The Ministry of Justice has reported that there were six cases of forced marriages thus far this year. A source from the ministry said Riyadh and Eastern Province have two cases of forced marriages each, Al-Hayat said.“Qassim and Mak
Samar Al-Mogren Al-Jazirah I FEEL nauseated whenever I pass through a main street or branch street with trash boxes overflowing with open plastic bags and from where odor is spreading around. This is quite different from the situation in the United States and other Western countries. There, one would not smell bad when
Saudi Gazette report
HAIL — The police here have arrested two supervisors of a cleaning company on charges of exploiting street cleaners during the holy month of Ramadan. They are accused of driving the street cleaners to beg by asking each one of them to pay SR2,000 before the end of
Badea Abu Al-Najah Saudi Gazette MAKKAH — A total of 12 plasma screens have been installed outside of the Grand Mosque to broadcast any announcements or reminders to the pilgrims. Sheikh Abdulrahman Al-Sudais, chief of the Presidency of the Affairs of the Two Hol
Saleh Fareed Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — After a grueling night of prayers and supplications during the last ten days of Ramadan, one wishes to lie down a bit to be ready for the day's work. But some retailers are hoping to entice their customers out of bed and into stores as early
Badea Abu Al-Naja Saudi Gazette MAKKAH – Civil Defense personnel rescued eight workers who were trapped under the debris of a collapsed building under construction in Makkah on Sunday. Six workers were taken to King Abdulaziz Hospital in Zahir while two others were given first aid
JEDDAH — About 18,000 women employees in private sector have applied for social insurance during the past two weeks claiming their employment was only fake Saudization and only meant to circumvent the Nitaqat system.
A source said 115 social ins
MAKKAH — Nine workers were injured after a ceiling at a construction site collapsed on them on Sunday. Makkah Civil Defense spokesman Col. Saeed Sarhan said the victims were working at Makkah Traffic Department construction site when the ceiling of an under-construction building collapsed on them. The building consisted of fo
JEDDAH — Authorities seized 99 heroin capsules and 427 grams of another illegal substance at Jeddah airport. Mohammad Al-Aqeel, King Abdulaziz International Airport Custom Control director, said there were two separate smuggling attempts.
The first attempt was by a traveler who was frisked thoroughly when he acted suspiciousl
JAZAN — A Saudi man was injured after a missile fell near his house on Sunday. Jazan Civil Defense spokesman Capt. Yahya Al-Qahtani said the missile was from Yemen and the victim was taken to the hospital.
Security authorities are all closely protecting the citizens living on the borders of Yemen and Saudi Arabia and there ar
JAZAN — The municipality seized more than 1,200 pieces of Lahoh (Egyptian bread) prepared in an unlicensed kitchen.
The municipality found that several Ethiopians turned their residence illegally into a kitchen and warehouse to prepare and store Lahoh.
The municipality seized more than 50 sacks of flour and 18
HAFR AL-BATIN — Three warehouses caught fire on Sunday. Eastern Province Civil Defense spokesman Col. Mansour Al-Dowsary said the warehouses had furniture, sponge and wood.
The warehouses spanned 3,600 sq. meters. Meanwhile, a toy store and a furniture shop caught fire in Jazan. Civil Defense spokesman Capt. Yahya Al-Qahtani
JAZAN — The Al-Mujahideen Force found mortar bombs in Al-Harth Governorate on Saturday. Jazan Al-Mujahideen spokesman Khalid Qaziz said the officers found a sealed wooden box in Liyah Valley. The box was partially buried and they had to dig it out. Once they opened it, they found a number of 81-mm mortar bombs inside.
JEDDAH — Almansak, the official Haj awareness and direction website, announced registration for Haj will begin after Eid Al-Fitr and warned against fraudulent Haj websites and service providers.
Almansak supervisor Khalid Al-Oufi warned against the
Muhammad Al-Dibaisi Makkah daily SINCE 2005, people with special needs have been waiting for the authorities concerned to implement the royal order to distribute vehicles with special specifications to help the physically challenged carry out their daily tasks. However, arrangements and preparations hav
Badea Abu Al-Najah Saudi Gazette MAKKAH — In a municipality crackdown on illegal vendors, 15 African street sellers were arrested for selling food prepared in unlicensed kitchens. The municipality inspectors carried out the raid in Al-Hafayer District behind Queer Courtyard i
Saudi Gazette report
RIYADH — The National Society for Human Rights has taken up 40,321 cases during the past 11 years. The reports also revealed that 63 percent of the cases were reported by men while 37 percent of the cases were reported by women.
Most of the reported cases were related
Saudi Gazette report
MADINAH — Security officers stationed outside and in the Prophet’s Mosque have helped 1,800 lost children find their parents since the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan, Al-Watan daily reported. Most children get lost during Taraweeh (special Ramadan prayers) and Tahajjud (late night pray