- RSS Channel Showcase 7886372
- RSS Channel Showcase 4044341
- RSS Channel Showcase 7294594
- RSS Channel Showcase 9054928
Articles on this Page
- 07/04/15--14:00: _Act before July 7 d...
- 07/04/15--14:00: _Emir of Northern Bo...
- 07/04/15--14:00: _‘Ramdanana Kida’ co...
- 07/04/15--14:00: _Unified system for ...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Girl, 6, dies from ...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _12 people injured i...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Saudi woman injured...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Expat man in woman&...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Civil Defense rescu...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Man shoots brother ...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Six new coronavirus...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Charity joins hands...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Interpol help sough...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Saudi creates portr...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Shara Fair helps fu...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Patients grow impat...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Real estate deals d...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _The alarming divorc...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Grand Mosque cleane...
- 07/05/15--14:00: _Municipality using ...
- 07/04/15--14:00: Act before July 7 deadline, Yemeni illegals told
- 07/04/15--14:00: Emir of Northern Borders dies
- 07/04/15--14:00: ‘Ramdanana Kida’ continues to draw crowds
- 07/04/15--14:00: Unified system for foreign Haj pilgrims ready, says ministry
- 07/05/15--14:00: Girl, 6, dies from smoke inhalation
- 07/05/15--14:00: 12 people injured in Riyadh car crash
- 07/05/15--14:00: Saudi woman injured in cross-border shelling
- 07/05/15--14:00: Expat man in woman's clothes caught in mall
- 07/05/15--14:00: Civil Defense rescues four from house fire
- 07/05/15--14:00: Man shoots brother inside mosque
- 07/05/15--14:00: Six new coronavirus cases detected
- 07/05/15--14:00: Charity joins hands with German firm to ‘turn water into food’
- 07/05/15--14:00: Interpol help sought to nab two fugitives in flood case
- 07/05/15--14:00: Saudi creates portraits out of pennies
- 07/05/15--14:00: Shara Fair helps fund art education
- 07/05/15--14:00: Patients grow impatient with chaos in hospital
- 07/05/15--14:00: Real estate deals drop by 14%
- 07/05/15--14:00: The alarming divorce rate
- 07/05/15--14:00: Grand Mosque cleaned in less than an hour
- 07/05/15--14:00: Municipality using advanced technology to clean Makkah
RIYADH — Passport authorities in Saudi Arabia have advised all Yemeni nationals residing in the country illegally and have not yet benefited from the amnesty announced by the Saudi government to rectify their status before the July 7 deadline.
More than 280,500 illegal Y
JEDDAH — Prince Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Bin Musaed Bin Juluwi, emir of the Northern Borders Province, has died, the royal court announced in a statement on Saturday.
It said funeral prayers for the prince would be held at the Grand Mosque in Makkah after the Isha prayer Sunday night. — SPA
Saleh Fareed Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — The ongoing Ramadan festival called “Ramdanana Kida”(Our Ramadan Was Like This) at the historic Balad district of Jeddah continues to attract visitors with its various activities and events. Organizers claimed that the Balad festival, one of the key attr
MAKKAH – The Ministry of Haj has completed all requirements for a unified system for foreign pilgrims for the upcoming Haj season.
Hussein Bin Nasser Al-Shareef, undersecretary of the Ministry of Haj, said the ministry has merged various establishments functioning
ABHA — A six-year-old girl died in a fire at her house in Al-Kahrubaa District of Khamis Mushayt. Asir Civil Defense deputy official spokesman Capt. Riyadh Al-Shihry said the control room received reports of a fire in a three-story building. The fire was in a 24 sq. meter room on the ground floor. Firefighters rescued five children and a mai
RIYADH — A total of 12 people were injured in a car crash on Al-Saleel-Riyadh Highway. Riyadh Red Crescent spokesman Abdullah Al-Miraibidh said two cars carrying families crashed into each other. Passersby transported five of the victims to hospital. Three of the victims were seriously injured and four others suffered minor injuries. Meanwhi
JAZAN — A Saudi woman was injured cross-border shelling in Al-Rukbah Village in Jazan on Saturday. Jazan Civil Defense spokesman Capt. Mohammad Al-Samaan said the Civil Defense received reports of an injured woman on Saturday evening. A bomb launched from Yemen hit her house and she was taken to hospital.
RIYADH — An Indian expatriate who entered a shopping mall disguised as a woman was arrested in Riyadh. Riyadh Police spokesman Col. Fawaz Al-Mayman said the man was 37 years old and his case was forwarded to the pertinent authorities for processing.
HOFOUF — Civil Defense personnel rescued three women and a man from a fire that broke out in a two-story building in Al-Ahsa. Civil Defense spokesman Col. Mansour Al-Dowsary said the fire was confined to one room on the ground floor of the building. The victims suffered from smoke inhalation and the Civil Defense had to break the windows to
QURAYYAT — A Saudi man in his 50s shot his brother in a mosque in Al-Faisaliyah District of Qurayyat during the Taraweeh prayer on Saturday night. Al-Jouf Police spokesman Turki Al-Muwaishir said after shooting his brother in the mosque, the man went to his brother-in-law's house and shot him too. The victims, also in their 50s, were taken t
Saudi Gazette report
RIYADH – The Ministry of Health has confirmed six new cases of the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus infections in the Kingdom last week, the Saudi Press Agency reported Sunday.
In its weekly bulletin on MERS, the ministry said six new ca
Saudi Gazette report JEDDAH — A non-governmental charity organization in the Kingdom has teamed up with a German company in its global initiative to conserve water. Saudi Arabia's H.A. Sharbatly Foundation has joined forces with Grohe, a leading manufacturer of sanitary
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — Saudi Arabia has asked the Interpol to arrest two Saudis who escaped from the country after released from prison on bail, Al-Watan newspaper reported on Sunday.
The men, a former municipal official and the former head of a local sports club
Saleh Fareed Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — A Saudi artist has created 12 portraits of Saudi kings and princes by using 45,000 international coins. Hisham Abdu Rabbah Al-Najjar spent years collecting coins as his favorite hobby. It then took another direction for the young S
Mariam Nihal Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — Fourteen galleries from across the Middle East are participating in the annual Shara Art Fair in Jeddah, which opened on July 1 for a week at Gold Moor Mall. The first of its kind, the seven-day fair showcases works of renowned
Saudi Gazette report
MADINAH — Many citizens have been complaining about disorganization, total mismanagement and a severe shortage of staff at Uhud Hospital in Madinah. Citizen Matouq Al-Dhibyani said the waiting line of patients at the hospital lasts for hours and has become unbearable.
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — The Ministry of Justice reported the number of real estate deals for the year 2015 dropped by 14 percent in comparison to deals concluded during the same period in 2014, Al-Madina newspaper reported.
Real estate developer
Ahmad As'ad Khaleel Al-Madina A MINISTRY of Justice report showed there were 33,954 divorces and 434 cases of khula (petitioning for a divorce without the husband’s consent and without having to prove any grounds for wanting it) in 2014, while marriages numbered 11,817 in the same year. Ministry s
MAKKAH — It takes just 55 minutes to clean the entire Grand Mosque complex, according to officials in charge of the mosque cleaning.
During the holy month of Ramadan, the entire mosque in washed right after the Maghrib prayer to
Badea Abu Al-Naja Saudi Gazette MAKKAH — The municipality is using advanced technology such as solar-powered waste containers and golf carts to clean the streets of Makkah and the areas surrounding the Grand Mosque this year. Head of services at the municipality