- RSS Channel Showcase 5455848
- RSS Channel Showcase 5361726
- RSS Channel Showcase 2865848
- RSS Channel Showcase 5036142
Articles on this Page
- 06/29/15--14:00: _FELICITATING SCOUTS
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Grooming young gene...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _AMUA Jeddah holds I...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Alpha Iftar
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Urdu Gulban.com Mus...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _MES Jeddah’s popula...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _One dead, 5 hurt in...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Blind woman saved f...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Man arrested for st...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _299 emergency repor...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Criminal arrested
- 06/29/15--14:00: _2,700 amphetamine c...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _21,615 beggars held...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Let us keep public ...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Three Asians arrest...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _New pedestrian path...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Paramedic teams in ...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Residents fret over...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Saudi woman in jail...
- 06/29/15--14:00: _Holy Haram is clean...
- 06/29/15--14:00: FELICITATING SCOUTS
- 06/29/15--14:00: Grooming young generation our top priority: AMUA Riyadh chief
- 06/29/15--14:00: AMUA Jeddah holds Iftar party
- 06/29/15--14:00: Alpha Iftar
- 06/29/15--14:00: Urdu Gulban.com Mushaira a success
- 06/29/15--14:00: MES Jeddah’s popular Camp Iftar continues for the second year
- 06/29/15--14:00: One dead, 5 hurt in road accidents
- 06/29/15--14:00: Blind woman saved from fire
- 06/29/15--14:00: Man arrested for stealing underwear
- 06/29/15--14:00: 299 emergency reports in a week
- 06/29/15--14:00: Criminal arrested
- 06/29/15--14:00: 2,700 amphetamine capsules seized
- 06/29/15--14:00: 21,615 beggars held last year
- 06/29/15--14:00: Let us keep public places neat and tidy
- 06/29/15--14:00: Three Asians arrested for selling alcohol
- 06/29/15--14:00: New pedestrian pathway in Makkah
- 06/29/15--14:00: Paramedic teams in Madinah tackle 6,281 cases during Ramadan
- 06/29/15--14:00: Residents fret over cooking gas outlets in populated areas
- 06/29/15--14:00: Saudi woman in jail for duping Yemeni of SR1.3m
- 06/29/15--14:00: Holy Haram is cleaned of 143 ton of garbage daily
Senior Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, of Bangladesh and Chief National Commissioner of Bangladesh Scouts Dr. Md. Mozammel Hoque Khan visited Bangladesh International School, Jeddah, recently. He met scout members and was satisfied with the activities of school scouts. Photo shows Dr. Md. Mozammel Hoque Khan, center, Counselor Labor of Banglad
Group photo of AMUA office-bearers (left to right sitting) Salman Khaled vice president, Suhail Ahmed President, Tareq Masood guest, Mohammed Arshad Ali Khan Gen. Secretary, M Zaigham Khan (guest), (standing) Ex. Members M. Mutayyab, Dr. Abdul Ahad Chaudary, Feroz Khan, Irshad Ahmed Khan, Mohammed Arif, Babar Hussain and Babar Ali. (Photo KN Wasif)
Aqeel Jamil JEDDAH — An Iftar was hosted by AMU Alumni Jeddah committee at Lasaani Restaurant, with participation of huge number of Aligs and their families. Highlight of the evening was a Bayan by Qari Abdul Basit Saheb on Zakaat and importance of charity in Islam with Q & A session
M/s Alpha Cargo Services Co. Ltd hosted an Iftar at Hotel Trident. Most of the countries consul generals, customers, dignitaries from airlines, General Authority of Civil Aviation, shipping lines, media, community leaders and other guests attended. Abdul Salam welcomed the guests and hosted the raffle draw later in the evening. — Courtesy pho
Muhammad Mujahid Syed Saudi Gazette JEDDAH — Indian and Pakistani residence in the Kingdom and guest poets from India made Urdu Gulban.com’s monthly Mushaira event a grand success. The Mushaira was the part of this literary organization’s regular events, but the keen interes
JEDDAH — MES Jeddah, which last year made a policy shift in conducting community Iftars during Ramadan, continued its labor camps Iftar this year as well. This was following a shift in its approach towards organizing community Iftars with fanfare and instead organizing Iftars in labor camps for the deserving people, reflectin
RIYADH — A man died and three others were injured after the vehicle they were in toppled over on Sunday.
Riyadh Red Crescent official spokesman Abdullah Al-Muraibidh said the injured were taken to a hospital and the deceased was taken to the morgue.
In Al-Ahsa, two men were injured in a separate accident. East
ABHA — The Civil Defense extinguished a fire in a blind woman’s apartment in Al-Mushirah District here on Sunday.
Asir Civil Defense deputy official spokesman Capt. Riyadh Al-Shihri said the house only consisted of one floor and the police were able to extinguish the fire and also save the woman who was in her 50s.
TAIF — The police arrested a man for stealing underwear from a store. Makkah Police spokesman Lt. Gen. Ati Al-Qurashi said the police received reports of a man in his 20s who broke into a store and stole underwear and pajamas on Wednesday.
The police arrested him and found out he had also stolen an iPhone 5 from a boy walking
JAZAN — The Red Crescent received 299 emergency reports during the past week alone. Jazan Red Crescent official spokesman Baishi Al-Sarkhy said 108 of the reports were of victims of road accidents.
Most victims sustained minor injuries, however two victims died. 85 of the emergency reports were due to medical diseases.
MAKKAH — Traffic security officers arrested a Saudi criminal convicted of several crimes near Al-Sahel Road.
Makkah Traffic Security reported the man was spotted driving a car with five passengers who` did not have identities.
The officers stopped him to check his papers and discovered that he is a wanted crim
TURAIF, NORTHERN BORDERS—The police seized 2,700 amphetamine capsules on Sunday and arrested two men for possession of drugs.
Northern Borders Police official spokesman Col. Uwaid Al-Enizi said the men were two Saudi men in their 40s.
They were arrested at a checkpoint on Turaif-Ar’ar Highway. The drug p
RIYADH — The Anti-Beggary Squad caught 21,615 beggars during the past year. Squad head Mohammad Al-Qusayir said the beggars were both men and women and the number of Saudi beggars was 2,849.“A total 1,030 of the Saudis were begging for the fir
Ahlam Muhammad Alaqi
SOCIAL media recently carried a report about a rich man who is accustomed to clean the area in front of his house every morning.
When asked about it, he said that it gives him feelings of happiness and enjoyment when seeing the surroundings of his house clean and tidy.
Saudi Gazette report
QASSIM — The police arrested three Asian expatriates for manufacturing and selling alcohol. Qassim Police spokesman Capt. Badr Al-Suhaibani said the police found the location where the expatriates produced the alcohol.
There they also found 25 gallons of alcohol, the
The Makkah municipality recently completed a new project of a pedestrian pathway in Al-Faiha neighborhood. This is the latest municipality project executed by using the highest engineering specification, head of gardens and facilities at Makkah Municipality, Hisham Bin Abdulrahhman, said. “There are pathways established in mos
Saudi Gazette report MADINAH — Paramedic teams at the Saudi Red Crescent Authority in Madinah region received 6,281 reports during the first 10 days of the holy month of Ramadan. They provided medical and first aid services around the clock to worshipers and visitors who needed them in M
Saudi Gazette report
ABHA — Residents living close to cooking gas cylinder shops are apprehensive of any mishap there that could prove fatal for them.
This apprehension is despite an assurance from the Civil Defense that it was safe to live close to them, Al-Madina reported.
JEDDAH — A Saudi woman expeditor who allegedly took SR1.3 million from a Yemeni promising him Saudi nationality is now in police custody.
The woman, who has not been identified, allegedly fooled the Yemeni expatriate into believing that through
More than 2,500 cleaners armed with 2,542 cleaning tools and equipment are daily removing about 143 tons of garbage from the Grand Mosque. Maher Al-Zahrani, director of the department of cleaning and furnishing the Grand Mosque, told Makkah daily that the workers are doing the cleaning while pilgrims are doing their tawaf (circumambulation) and sa&