- RSS Channel Showcase 1838416
- RSS Channel Showcase 2346927
- RSS Channel Showcase 7263910
- RSS Channel Showcase 2363976
Articles on this Page
- 06/21/15--14:00: _Train ticket prices...
- 06/21/15--14:00: _Consumers angry as ...
- 06/21/15--14:00: _7 coronavirus cases...
- 06/21/15--14:00: _Your job and your s...
- 06/21/15--14:00: _Ineligible disabili...
- 06/21/15--14:00: _Shoura votes down p...
- 06/21/15--14:00: _Indian consulate, s...
- 06/21/15--14:00: _Riyadh constructors...
- 06/21/15--14:00: _Fasting Makkans sta...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _A holistic exercise...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Indian Embassy mark...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Eaterie shut down o...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Expats caught runni...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Qassim campaign net...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Six years in prison...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Patient threatens t...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Garbage piles up on...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _The unnerving cars ...
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Man caught in an abaya
- 06/22/15--14:00: _Clip of health offi...
- 06/21/15--14:00: Train ticket prices to be ‘suitable for all’
- 06/21/15--14:00: Consumers angry as Najran vegetable market shut down
- 06/21/15--14:00: 7 coronavirus cases in Riyadh, Hofouf reported
- 06/21/15--14:00: Your job and your scholarship
- 06/21/15--14:00: Ineligible disability aid applicants discovered
- 06/21/15--14:00: Shoura votes down proposed unity law
- 06/21/15--14:00: Indian consulate, school mark yoga day
- 06/21/15--14:00: Riyadh constructors flout outdoor work ban
- 06/21/15--14:00: Fasting Makkans stand in long queues to buy ‘ful’ for iftar
- 06/22/15--14:00: A holistic exercise for body and mind
- 06/22/15--14:00: Indian Embassy marks yoga day with lecture and demonstration
- 06/22/15--14:00: Eaterie shut down over food poisoning
- 06/22/15--14:00: Expats caught running illegal catering business
- 06/22/15--14:00: Qassim campaign nets 4,094 illegals
- 06/22/15--14:00: Six years in prison for embezzlement
- 06/22/15--14:00: Patient threatens to commit suicide
- 06/22/15--14:00: Garbage piles up on the streets of Tabuk
- 06/22/15--14:00: The unnerving cars on our streets
- 06/22/15--14:00: Man caught in an abaya
- 06/22/15--14:00: Clip of health official kicking old woman out under probe
Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — Ticket fares for the high-speed Haramain Railway have been carefully considered according to in-depth studies and analysis by specialists and will be suitable for all, Al-Eqtisadiah business daily reported quoting Transport Minister Abdullah Al-Muqbel.
Saudi Gazette report
NAJRAN — Local residents have reacted angrily after the municipality shut down the vegetable market in Al-Faisaliyah District, Al-Jazirah reported. Ahmad Hasan said the municipality shut down the market at the beginning of Ramadan.
He said: “R
RIYADH – Seven confirmed coronavirus cases were registered last week (June 14-20) in Riyadh and Hofouf, the Ministry of Health said in its weekly statement to Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
The ministry said 911 coronavirus samples were tested in the ministry’s laboratories during the same period. The rapid response team for
Hamoud Abu Talib Okaz AFTER a period characterized by fog and ambiguity, the Ministry of Education announced the continuation of its scholarship program in its third stage that will now be governed by a different mechanism aimed at achieving the ministry’s new policy of tying scholarships to the demands of the jo
JEDDAH — The Ministry of Social Affairs has discovered a number of ineligible clients receiving the ministry’s social insurance for the disabled.
Deputy Minister of Social Affairs Abdullah Al-Muaigil said after connecting the ministry&rsqu
RIYADH — Shoura Council members ruled against a proposal to implement a new legal system to protect national unity, saying it was unnecessary.
Shoura Council member Fayez Al-Shihry said 74 members voted against the proposal and
Saudi Gazette report JEDDAH — Stressing the fact that yoga is a way of life and in no way is connected to a religion, the Consulate General of India and the Indian International School Jeddah joined hands to mark Sunday as the International Yoga Day. Explaining that yog
Joshua Hoey Saudi Gazette RIYADH — Construction work continued through the heat of the day at work sites across Riyadh, despite the recent ban by the Ministry of Labor on outdoor work between noon and 3 p.m. Laborers at a number of work and construction sites acr
Saudi Gazette report MAKKAH — Fasting Makkah residents stand in long queues in front of shops selling ful (fava beans) in different districts of the holy city. They are eager to purchase ful (pronounced fu:l), which they consider to be a major dish for iftar (breaking o
Saudi Gazette report JEDDAH — In a bid to foster India’s “best cultural export” yoga, a two-day workshop sought to explain that the ancient Indian practice transcends religion and soothes hectic lifestyles. Many experts lined up to explain that yoga is a science and phi
RIYADH — The Indian Embassy, to mark the first International Day of Yoga on Sunday, organized a lecture-cum-demonstration on yoga for diplomats, executives, Indian community members and the officials of the mission at its auditorium. More than 250 guests attended the event. Charge d’ Affaires Hemant Kotalwar highlighted
SAMTAH, Jazan — The municipality temporarily shut down a eaterie on Sunday and seized 5,000 meals’ worth of food after 25 people suffered food poisoning after eating there. Samtah Municipality head Safar Al-Shihrani said the municipality shut down the restaurant for five days but the owner was not complying with the loc
JAZAN — The municipality seized 124 kg of spoilt meat and poultry, 168 incorrectly stored pastries and 37 one-liter bottles of juice from a group of expatriates who were storing and cooking the products illegally.
The goods were at one of the expat’s homes and were going to be sold to consumers or shops. Jazan Municipal
BURAIDAH — The police arrested 4,094 illegal expatriates during its correction campaign last month.
Qassim Police spokesman Capt. Badr Al-Suhaibani said the campaign was organized in cooperation with the labor office and covered several areas in Qassim, mainly Buraidah.
RIYADH — A bank employee was sentenced to six years in prison for plotting and executing money embezzlement crimes.
National Anti-Corruption Commission (Nazaha) spokesman Abdulrahman Al-Ajlan said the man was in a high position at one of the National Commercial Bank’s branches in Riyadh.
He worked with f
BAHA — A 35-year-old man threatened to commit suicide and jump from the sixth floor of King Fahd Hospital because he was not receiving satisfactory treatment. Baha Police spokesman Col. Tirad Saad said the police received a call from an inmate at King Fahd Hospital saying the treatment he was receiving at the hospital was not
Saudi Gazette report
TABUK — Residents here have complained to the municipality over its negligence in collecting garbage, which has accumulated on the streets over the past week, making the smell and sight unbearable, Al-Watan Arabic daily reported.
Resident Khalid Al-Bidair said Al-Muro
Abdo Khal Okaz THE car noise, the traffic congestion and the narrow streets being blocked by the protracting development projects are playing on our nerves. The large number of cars and the subsequent traffic jams have made us wary and hesitant to go anywhere in Jeddah even for short distances.
JEDDAH — Police detained two men in the historical Balad area during the ongoing Ramadanana Kida festival because one of them was wearing an abaya (long flowing cloak worn by women).
The festival this year is limited to families and single men are not a
NAJRAN — The Ministry of Health is investigating the video of an elderly woman being kicked out of Najran Health Affairs’ director general’s office after a clip of the incident was posted on social media.
Responding to news of the inves